Pre-K3 (1/2 Day or Full Day)
Registration will be $210.00. Half-day program will stay from 7:50-12:00 and full day program will stay 7:50-2:50. This class will be offered with a minimum of 10 students and a maximum of 20 students. Parents will be responsible for paying for their child’s lunch. Anyone may apply for Free and Reduced lunch.
Admission: A child must be three years of age on or before September 30 and must be completely potty trained in order to enter the Pre-K 3 class. Information needed: Birth Certificate, Baptismal Certificate and an up-to-date Immunization card.
* If you choose Pre-K 3, ½ day program, daycare will NOT be available. All students must be picked up by 12:00 pm.
Pre-Kindergarten & Kindergarten
A child must be four years of age on or before September 30, in order to enter Pre-Kindergarten.
A child must be five years of age on or before September 30, in order to enter Kindergarten.
State guidelines mandate that Kindergarten be a full day. Any student entering the first grade
is required to have successfully completed a full-day kindergarten program.
Admission for New Students:
1. Application form must be completed.
2. Pertinent information about the prospective student must be submitted with Application. This includes current Report Card, Standardized Test Scores, state Birth Certificate and Immunization records, as well as Baptismal Certificate, Educational report or Evaluations, and Custodial papers, if applicable.
3. A background check is made with the former school principal to make sure there are no disciplinary actions being taken against a prospective student. No expelled students are accepted.
4. The student must meet academic standards of the grade in which he/she will be placed as set forth by Our Lady Immaculate Catholic School.
After School Care
OLI After School Care Program is available from 3:00 – 5:30 p.m. for $3.00/hr. Registration forms and a registration fee of $10.00 are due at time of registration.
Registration Fee: $210.00 per child must accompany application form. This fee is non-refundable.
Family Service Fee: $100.00 per family to be paid with Registration fee unless 8 hour commitment has been made.
Class Fees: $30.00 per student (Prek-3 thru 8th) can be paid with registration fees.
Tuition and Fees
Tuition will be paid through the FACTS tuition payment plan. ALL families must re-enroll. Enrollment link can be found on OnCourse under the principal’s website. Please see Our Lady Immaculate Tuition Policy for more info.
Subsidy is support paid to the school by the Catholic Church parishes. All families are initially being billed as “non-subsidized” families. Tuition subsidy, up to $300.00 per student, per family, may be available thru your church parish at the discretion of your Pastor. You must submit a letter of request to your Pastor in order to be billed as “subsidized”.
Our Lady Immaculate School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, nationality, or ethnic origin in education programs, activities, or employment policies.