Our Lady Immaculate Catholic School’s focus on family extends to our faculty and staff, which is why several of our OLI parents choose Our Lady Immaculate Catholic School for their employment. We believe we are instruments of the Church and an extension of the home, and thus exist to enable the whole child to develop the basic foundation that will encourage him to grow into a mature Catholic Christian adult. All of our regular teachers are certified and/or approved by the State of Louisiana.
Benefits for full-time employees include:
• Full health insurance coverage, Social Security, 1.5% matching of retirement fund, and long-term disability & life insurance
• Tuition discounts for children
• Weekly planning time
• Curriculum mapping for ease of teacher implementation
• Two computer labs & technology in classrooms
• Copying and laminating completed by office staff
• Support from Partners in Education, with monetary allowance from PTO and OLI
• Leave time
• Support in faith & specified career
If you are interested in joining our family as a substitute, paraprofessional, or teacher, please download the correct application and fill it out.
All inquiries are confidential. Resumes and applications can be sent or emailed to:
Rebecca Chapman, Principal
600 Roberts Ave.
Jennings, LA 70546
Fax – 337.824.1752